Give your home or business the protection it needs. iDetect offers monitored alarm systems designed to help protect your most important people and property. From assets vital to your business to beloved family members, our business and home intruder alarm systems help you keep what matters safe and sound.
Available in a variety of configurations to suit a range of applications, industries and facilities, our alarm systems provide protection for homes, businesses and organisations across the country. Coupled with our completely wireless home surveillance systems, you have a comprehensive security solution for your property. Sleep easy at night knowing that the professionals at looking out for you. Speak to us today to learn what real peace of mind feels like.
iDetect Intruder Detection Systems – Protection for Your Home & Business
The iDetect Intruder Detection System (IDS) is our cutting-edge approach to alarm systems, providing protection against home intruders and business asset theft. There are three things you need to know about IDS:
- Affordable – fully scalable to properties of every size and security need, ensuring expenses are tightly controlled.
- Reliable – IDS is a rock-solid platform designed to provide continuous operation in even the most challenging weather and conditions.
- Proven – IDS is already in use at some of Australia’s largest and most dynamic organisations, helping them protect their bottom line. Join them.
Our technology is stable and has the highest integrity of any product on the market. The truth is undeniable, iDetect has drastically reduced criminal activity on Construction Sites throughout Australia.
- Video Verification of intruders onsite, leads to faster Security/Police dispatch.
- Faster dispatch means criminals do not stay on your site for as long or are caught in the act.
More apprehensions/arrests lead to a reluctance of criminals entering iDetect protected sites.
Enquire about alarm monitoring for your home or business
Start a conversation with the team at iDetect and let us show you how easy it could be to ensure the safety and security of your people and property.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, finding a local team who understands your needs is simple. Call 1300 130 125 to be connected to your nearest office or send your questions via our enquiry page.